background

Monday, January 12, 2009

We Finally Made It

There was nothing spectacular that happened today. It was not a day of big adventures. In fact, it started off crummy when the first thing I saw as I walked down the stairs this morning was that my big puppy peed all over his kennel and I had to spend the first 10 minutes of my day cleaning up after him while he jumped all over me wondering why his food was late to the bowl! Nope, nothing special, just an ordinary day in the Clinton house!

But something did happen today. Today felt normal. The kids went off to school. My husband and I ran errands. I spent time on the phone making dentist, eye and ENT appointments. I called to find out about the local gymnastics program. It was a normal day.

What does this mean you ask?

We finally caught up. We are no longer moving in and adjusting. We are just living now. We have our church. We have our school. We have our doctors. We have a favorite mall and a favorite restaurant. We have our library. We have friends. We have finally arrived at living again.

It's a good place to be.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Welcome home girlie! Glad you're liking it.