background

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Can Knit!

My lovely husband saw that I had "take up a new hobby such as knitting, quilting or sewing" on my 2009 List and bought me some knitting needles and yarn for Christmas. Well, I called the pro (my mom) and she emailed me a simple pattern and I now have me a new scarf!! I'm soooo excited to have created something all by myself. Youtube.com was a huge help in getting me started and helping get the scarf off of the knitting needle at the end.

Now, I can cross one thing off my list!


Can I tell you how excited I am that the kids are going back to school tomorrow?! First thing on my list after seeing this picture...getting my eyebrows waxed!


And here the scarf is worn ninja style...

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Nanny said...

It looks like a master piece my dear. Good Job.
xx

Nanny said...

Hey Girlie...Catherine here....what a great job you did!! I'd like one please .... in pink would be great...oh, what's that? Michayla says her too please....hee,hee! I just told Mom I should start this up too, what a nice, relaxing and rewarding thing to be able to do.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I could have used that this morning - burrrrr!!!!

Christy said...

You're awesome! Loviv the scarf!