background

Thursday, January 15, 2009

5 Loaves of Bread

I bought five loaves of bread on Friday because they were only $2 each and it usually takes us 2 weeks to go through four loaves. Today is Thursday and we are almost done the fifth loaf! I know we are trying to save money but I promise I'm feeding my kids more than bread and water!

I also keep thinking that Jesus was able to feed the multitudes with five loaves of bread...I can't even feed my family of five!!

I'm pretty sure we need to invest in a bread maker...it has to be cheaper that way!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah, maybe cheaper, but beware of the those bread makers...they can have you eating so much bread your back side starts spreading. ;)

Nanny said...

I don't fined the bread maker is cheaper. In fact after eating all that bread its pretty expensive to buy all those new sizes you will need for your bottom......lol