background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FAMOUS!!

I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to be famous. I'm not sure how or why....but I've always just had this feeling.

Now this feeling would make much more sense if I enjoyed being in front of large groups of people....so not me!

It would make sense if I was adventurous....but if you remember the zip line story you know, without a doubt, that I so want to be but totally am not adventurous!

If I could write more than a blog entry or a column and maybe do a book then it would make sense...but I can't seem to write more than a thousand words at one time...and that includes beginning, middle and end!

If I could paint my way to fame that would make sense...but I'd rather paint for free because I can't stand the stress of having to get it perfect for money!

If I had a sense of humor...well, we all know that's not going to get me very far!

So if I'm supposed to be famous and I have absolutely no talents...I'm guessing I'm going to make the headlines in a not so very good way....

And that is so how my life just is!

No comments: