background

Monday, January 26, 2009

CHEAP Travel

I am so excited! I love the women's retreat with Second Baptist Church in Baytown. Love it! I joked with my husband that I wanted to go home for it. Then it turned out that he happens to be off that weekend. Then he mentions to me that he looked at airfares today and that he thinks it would be great if I went. So happy!!

So, what are you airline secrets? How do I get the cheapest fare possible? I want to fly out on a Friday and come back on Monday....that's not really negotiable because of my kids.

I would love to hear how you score cheap flights!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to www.kayak.com - It searches all airlines at once so you don't have to look at a hundred different websites.

Krista said...

For those of you that read the comments...I did go to kayak.com and they search all of the engines...pricline, expedia, travelocity and they saved me $40 over what I had found on my own! So..try it out!

Life With the Hobans said...

For last minute travel deals (especially now) go to lastminutetravel.com I found a trip to Las Vegas with hotel and flight and car for $450 for the same weekend.