background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Favorite People

Here is a list of what I love about my favorite people.

Jimmy...He gives awesome massages! He's a true man. He makes the best carne guisada in the WORLD! ( I haven't tasted them all but I'm willing to bet a lot of things on it!) He makes me laugh...like, snort laugh! He is my biggest fan and my greatest competitor. He is an awesome husband and a fun daddy. He is my nightlight during my scary dreams. My lover and my friend.

Kaylee...She is spectacularly funky and goofy. She comes up with the weirdest outfits and hair-dos. She does crazy dances and odd gymnastics. She is willing to be the silliest girl in the house to get our attention. She is constantly coming up with new games with crazy changeable rules and fun "school" projects to do with her brothers. Kaylee is my crazy baby.

James...He laughs his way through anything. Trying to ride a bike...laugh, fall, laugh, fall, laughing while riding, laughing while falling. Trying to swim....laugh, go under water, laugh, go under water...how does he not choke on the water??!!! He laughs until his neck hurts and he can't hold his head up. James truly believes life is a joke! We could all learn a lesson from his carelessness and love of all things funny! James is my funny man.

Jagger...I love his big manly voice. I love his hair (what was, and will be again in six months!). He gives the biggest and best hugs and gives them with all of his heart. He is always up for an adventure and incredibly laid back about almost everything. He is tenderhearted and genuinely wants to get along with everyone. Jags is my sweet boy.

I'm not sure why I was chosen to be surrounded by such wonderful blessings, but today, I am thanking God that they are mine!

No comments: