background

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fan Base

It's really gratifying, when you are a writer, to know that people read what you write.

I received my first piece of "fan mail" about my column a couple of weeks ago. It was so exciting and I am still riding on the wave of fun it brought to my life.

So, based on how fun that was, I figured I would keep a counter on the blog. I know there are a lot of people that read that don't leave comments (and haven't signed up to be a follower) and so this was a way for me to get an idea of how many of you there are. Since yesterday, I'm up to 48 clicks..which is nuts.

My conclusion...I have estimated that there are about 5 of you that read and the rest is my good ol' mom checking to see if there are any new pictures of her grandchildren posted.....

1 comment:

Christy said...

You are hilarious! The number will start rising, just wait. Congrats on the fan mail...how cool is that! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Christy