background

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Still Running...

I did it!  On Thursday I woke up at 5:25 and was on the treadmill by 5:30 to run my 4 miles of the day.  It sucked when the alarm went off.  But the run wasn't so bad.  And since Friday was a rest day it was great going through the day knowing I didn't have to run again until Saturday morning.  At least I know it is a viable option if I have another busy day on a training day.

This morning was 4 miles.  I did it in 44 minutes because Jimmy came down to talk to me and I had to walk to be able to talk to him.  HA! 

A little nervous about my 7 mile run tomorrow morning.  It will definitely be a Starbucks Mocha morning before that run!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Happy Saturday and Keep Running!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Holy cow! You're a machine! Happy for you. Miss you! <3