background

Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Day of School

Where did the summer go??  What fun we had! The kids were starting to get antsy the last 2 weeks so I know they were ready.  My house seems a little too quiet this morning though!   Love those babies of mine.

So, what does a half-training mom do on her kids first day back to school??  Run, of course!

Today was a 4 mile AYF (as you feel).  I decided to do a progressive run.  I started at 5.6 and went up .1 each mile which ended me at 5.9 and makes it a 42 minute 4 miles.  Felt great!

I think Thursday runs are my favorite on this program.  I am coming off a rest day yesterday and going back into the second  rest day tomorrow which makes me push a little harder.  

Well, not only did the kids go back to school today, I'm heading back to work this afternoon.

Happy Running! 

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm so glad we don't start back until August 26. I'm not ready. Our kids are growing up too fast!