background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Night in the Clinton House!!

James lost his first tooth!!! Soooo exciting!!

Now James does not like anything that has to do with his body. Like if he passes gas he just goes on as if nothing has happened..he gets so embarrassed! So, I was like...hey James is 5 he should be getting loose teeth soon. I checked and not only were his two lowers loose....there are two adult teeth halfway through right behind them!! Oh my goodness he does things fast!

The only problem is that since the adult teeth didn't push the baby ones out, they had the possibility of their roots strengthening. We have an appointment set for Thursday to have both the lowers pulled. I told James this and his fingers and tongue went into overdrive trying to get these boys out! We had one of them to the point that it could bend all the way forward but we couldn't bend it back because of the tooth behind it. So, I put my nail under the front of the tooth and just popped it out. He was soooo excited (not to mention that I had promised Dairy Queen if he could get it out today! Even funnier..when we called my mom to tell her she thought James said the Fairy Queen was coming to the house!! haha).

Now we just have to get the second one out tomorrow!

The pictures are gradual throughout the day. And as I previewed the pics I saw how dirty his face has been ALL day...I will work on learning how to wash my children in the next coming weeks!!

Enjoy!





2 comments:

Karen H TX said...

congratulations James! High Five!

clinton-family said...

Yay for James!!! What a great moment! James and Camden will both be dealing with teeth issues at Thanksgiving!