background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Seriously Famous Dude!

I GOT THE JOB!! Writing a bi-weekly column for the Brighton Blade. I need to go in and sign some papers and then it will be official. Oh...and I have to give them a picture. Ugh! I was telling my sister that I wish she was so here so we could have a fashion show and snap pictures all night long until we find one that we like. Just as well she isn't though...we'd probably have some margaritas to celebrate and in our drunken stupor we would pick the one where I look the most retarded! Now I will have to comb through my computer files and see if I can find one. Really though...is it even possible that there has been a picture taken of me without a child on top of me in the last 9 years?? This could take a while!

But who cares...I have a job. Yay me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Krista!!! That is great news! I know you'll be great at it.

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

Congratulations!!!! You will be great at it I know!!!!
You sound very happy in CO!!!!

Karen H TX said...

Hey you should check through our bunco babes pics that we took before you left. Some of those were really good. All you have to do is crop the rest of us good looking gals out!!!

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

I love your blog. I'm excited to read your column in the Blade!!

Anonymous said...

What You Didn't Know

Adventures in Kristaville

Breaking the Silence

What's Up

Off and Running

Ins and Outs

Before You Head Out...

What I Found Out...

What Truly Happened

Being 40 and married with kids in ....Colorado

Diane