background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Column Name-Need Help!

I need help! I need to name my column. My new boss, Kevin, suggested that I go to my blog readers for ideas. So, I need your ideas. And the one that comes up with the one I love the most will win a great big THANK YOU straight from me!! That's all I got...I'm not getting rich writing this column!!

Okay, so here is how the column is going to work. Very similar to my blog. I will be trying out new things in and around Brighton, CO. I have a quest to find a new hair dresser, a new babysitter, a new cake lady..I will try different activities and restaurants. And I will write about my experiences. Some will be things just Jim and I try but most will be kid-friendly places. The idea is to grab the attention of my age group. New people will have a place to look to find things to try out. Long time residents will maybe enjoy seeing what they've always seen in a different light. In the column the readers will be referred to my blog to get more in-depth with my family and me.

So....I need a name that encompasses all of that! I know a lot of you email me and that's fine..you can still do that at kristaclinton@hotmail.com. I thought it might be fun for others to see though by leaving it in the "leave a comment" section.

Thanks for your help..can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Krista

9 comments:

Russell and Carissa said...

My husband suggested Brighton's Brightest.

Melissa E. said...

"Bright" Outlook, A Fresh Look at Brighton, Krista's Quest, Jumping In, Adventures in Brighton, My Bright-New World(Home?), The New Girl, Discovering Brighton... Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

"Brighton" your life

Anonymous said...

...or "Brighton" up your life

clinton-family said...

Brighton's Best, A little piece of Brighton, Blogger in Brighton, The Brighton Experience

Anonymous said...

To go along with your life and the things that happen ONLY to you and your dialect when you blog...I would suggest:
"Only me...Seriously!" or
"Canadian Perspective"
"Brighton: A New Perspective"
"Krista's View"

I need to brainstorm a little more!!!

Anonymous said...

Krista's Encounters

Anonymous said...

Krista's Encounters

Anonymous said...

Krista's chaos corner (having 2 boys of my own, chaos is an understatement)