background

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Front Entry

Okay, this wasn't too hard to clean up so you get two today!! The first is right when you walk in the front door. The table is an old antique table of my in-law's that we never had a perfect spot for before, but do now! The sign that is on it has a bible verse that says "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" which is a really good motto when you live in this family of mine!! The hallway is what you see when you look straight ahead coming in the front door. We made a wall of our favorite things...the American flag, a couple of Canadian paintings and drawings and a picture of us in Russia. We are proud to be a multi-country family and we like displaying it for the kids...and they like to point them out to visitors. And yes, I picked another bright color. Mustard yellow. I call these colors my "happy colors." I think my life has taken a very bright turn recently!