background

Thursday, September 18, 2008

No Really...I Might be Famous!

So, I emailed the Brighton Blade today about blogging for them or doing a column. And they responded. I'm now in talks (emails, really) with someone about really getting a chance to do this. How fun!

I have been thinking about my quest to read through the Bible in one year (I'm actually 3 days ahead of schedule!) a lot lately because I keep wondering what I am going to pledge on New Year's this year to top the feat. I have been thinking about the comment I made in my blog about how I couldn't wait to see how much my life would change this year..because I knew it would. I expected the inside change but never could I imagine that my life would change so much physically. I mean, hello! I'm in Colorado! Talking with someone about writing a column for a newspaper! God just never ceases to amaze me. This has truly been a journey of a lifetime!

No comments: