background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wednesday

Jen, Hilde and I (and all of our kiddos) went to the Wave Pool in Mont Belvieu. We spent four hours splashing in the waves and making me completely sea sick! The kids loved it and I did get pictures this time....it was my excuse to not have to go into the waves for a bit..hahaha.
Jagger and Coby didn't come to the wave pool because they went with Jimmy to see some Monster Trucks where they get made. They also went out for lunch and then to the park. It was a boy day for them. However, as soon as they left and the girls found out where they went they were so jealous that they didn't get to go. Apparently all of our girls love Monster Trucks too. Too funny!

My in-laws came back into town last night and invited us out to Kemah for dinner. We went back to Joe's Crab Shack where the food and visiting was lovely! Then we let the kids play in the water fountain and they loved that. (I can't believe they aren't tired of water yet!!) We actually had to peel them away from the water so we could go visit the shops and get some ice cream cones. Yummy!


Jim and Kaylee went back to Mom and Dad's RV to sleep and the boys and I went back to Jen Jen's for some Wii playing and then into bed....at 11:30pm!! My kids are going to have to learn normal bed times again when they go home!!

No comments: