background

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Magical Time

Uncle Jon and baby Camden flew in yesterday morning. I have only gotten to see them for a couple of minutes but Kaylee, Jagger and Jimmy got to go swimming with them in the afternoon. Baby Cam is such a cutie! I will have to get lots of pictures of that little doll!

We have been trying all week to get together with my Aunt Diane. Yesterday we finally made it happen. She left a message on my facebook asking if we'ld like to meet her at Chuck E. Cheese. I hate Chuckies but it's a halfway point for both of us and a great place for the kids....so we went.

It was a blast! We were able to get the kids 200 coins and were smart enough not to hand them all out at one time. They loved playing the games and picking their prizes. What fun!

Jim and I had a lovely time too. We got to visit with Diane and Gabrielle which was so enjoyable. I love getting to visit with family! We had so much fun we even stayed for 3 hours! Crazy!

Jim and Kaylee went back to Jon's hotel room for the night. I went back to Jen Jen's with the boys so we could go to bed early for Schlitterbahn today. Ya right...we stayed up until 11:30 to play Wii Fit. Sooo fun! And hysterically funny!

I am so looking forward to sleeping when I get home!!

No comments: