background

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P Street Pool and Jen Jen

It was another day spent at the pool and that makes it another perfect day in my books!

Hilde, her twin sister, Heidi, Jimmy, all the kids and myself all went to P Street Pool. It was so much fun. We played for 3 hours and I think we might finally be losing our extreme whiteness! We bought kolaches on the way and the kids pigged out on those for lunch. Jimmy picked up C and D burritos for us ladies and we ate those for breakfast/lunch. Delicious! I do love Texas food!! However, I did forget my camera yesterday so there will not be any pictures of that outing...although I'm sure you're wondering if there will ever be pictures of this trip!! haha There will.

I made chili and we had chili dogs for dinner at Hilde's for dinner. So good! Then I packed up my bags and headed over to Jen Jen's house for the rest of the vacation. My children are just loving all of their friends and I'm loving getting lots of time with my best friends too.

And we made it to bed before 11 last night...at 10:45...wooot woot!

No Hildeisms yesterday...surprising, I know.

No comments: