background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures by Janey Wood

We have a photographer in Texas that we LOVE! Her name is Janey Wood and she is absolutely amazing with what she can do with our family. She understands that I don't like posed pictures and just chases after my kids and gets them just as they are. She meets me where I want or suggests places when I don't have any suggestions..which I didn't this time. Janey suggested going to the waterfall outside of the Baytown Nature Center (and apparently I'm the only person in Baytown who had no idea about this photo op!).

I can't figure out how to turn these pics on here so I'm sorry you'll have to see some sideways. Here are a few good ones. I have one I'm keeping for Christmas cards and refuse to show (last year at Christmas I didn't have any pictures that I liked that I hadn't put on the blog already!).

Enjoy!