background

Monday, June 15, 2009

Church and Pizza

I was so excited to go to church yesterday. Funny how you are gone for almost a year and when you go back everyone is in the same seats...hahaha. It was wonderful to be at our home church. Jimmy and I were swarmed with tons of people to talk to before and after service and it made our hearts so full. We absolutely love Second Baptist and are so looking forward to going back once more before we leave.

After church we headed to Double Dave's where we met up with more friends while we pigged out on the best pizza buffet ever! Luckily they have a back room where we got to sit and let our million children in tow run around. The staff is always so good to our kids and brought them out pizza dough to play with too. So fun!

My kids have picked up right where they left off and are having a blast with their friends and checking out all of our old hang outs. I wonder if they miss Colorado at all yet. I sure miss the cooler weather!! Although today we are going swimming again so I won't complain...today.

No comments: