background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Schlitterbahn Birthday

Yesterday was Jimmy's 37th birthday. WOOOT WOOOT! Happy Birthday to my favorite man in the whole wide world!

We went to Schlitterbahn to celebrate with friends and family. And we spent NINE hours swimming and riding rides! Crazy Fun!

One of my favorite stories is from Kaylee. She told me that when she was on the big wave part of the lazy river she got sucked under water. She felt like she was drowning and just had to pop back up...which she did...in someone else's tube. The person looked down and her and said "well, hello there. Would you like to get out now?" Then the person lifted the tube to let her out. They have double tubes and I thought she meant someone was in one side and she was in the other. However, last night she corrected me and told me she popped up with someone in a single tube. OMG...laughed so hard!!

At the end of the night Jimmy was done swimming but all the kids wanted to go down the lazy river one more time. He would pop up on the side of the river though so we could all say hi. At one point we were all going up a conveyor belt to go into the rapids and Jim was standing on the bridge in front of us. I decided to sing Happy Birthday and all of his friends with me joined in. Then everyone else in our area joined in. It was like we broke out into musical. Jimmy said it was very loud and cool. That's me ya know...loud and cool! haha

Another perfect day...and even more perfect because it was Jim's birthday. YAY JIM!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

The kids are growing up so fast Krista...miss you : )

JulesB said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious that Kaylee swam up into someone else's tube!!!