background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yikes...Where Did The Time Go??

Well, my run with Spring Break is over. I can't believe how fast that went...and how little we did.

Tuesday we all went out for haircuts. James had his Holy Hip Hop in the afternoon and Kaylee went to a friend's house for a sleepover.

Wednesday we went to the library and then picked up a couple of groceries before I leave town for the weekend.

Today Jim is off so we all went to see Race to Witch Mountain....kids loved and so did we. Action-packed for a kid's movie! Lots of fun. Oh, and then there is the BLIZZARD we had today??!!! Where did that come from. I've shovelled twice and the kids have had fun playing in the foot of snow we've already received!

Tomorrow morning I leave for the ladies retreat in Texas with my old church. I'm so excited. A little nervous about the weather...hope it lets up enough that my flight isn't cancelled. I'm really looking forward to being in a cabin with my MIL, SIL and best friends. I love girl stuff like that!! Please pray that I have safe travels and that God will use this weekend to transform my life! There is nothing I like better than the fire I get for God after one of these weekends. I'm so pumped just writing about it now!!

I will have the camera with me and will post pictures when I get back. Who knows...I just might do the zip line!! Look at me...all fears out the window! Time to live life and let God take care of the details!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Praying for a safe and successful flight. I hope all you girlies have a perfect weekend! I wish I could be there. I will miss seeing you. Stay tuned for news of Cora's arrival. They're going to start my pitocin drip in about an hour. Thanks for your prayers!