background

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Monday

It's officially Day 1 of Spring Break and I'm already tired! haha I think it's harder to keep the kids busy this year because we were so busy last week with our friends from Texas. I'm sort of feeling the need for a break at this point! I'm going back to Texas for Ladies Retreat this weekend though so rest will come soon enough...and Jim will have to figure out activities with the children for the weekend. mwa ha haaaa

The school had given James and Kaylee three coupons each for free roller skating at Skate City in Westminster. We decided to use them up today...well, three of them anyways. It was a cute place. Good music. Kaylee rode roller blades while the boys and I opted for roller skates. Jagger decided after two laps that he would rather watch from the sidelines and he really enjoyed just watching. I hung out with Jags and we watched James and Kaylee.



They were actually holding hands when I pressed the button. Oh yes they were!!

Mommy wanted some fun pics with her kids. It's so funny to see the faces they made...each so unique.
Kaylee the one that has recently started hating pictures...

James the goofball....

Jagger who loves to be the center of attention until you put the camera on him...

It is impossible to get a good picture of these three together anymore!!!

The kids have been bugging me forever to do some finger painting. Tonight we finished dinner and pretty much had a night of nothing ahead of us, so I pulled out the materials and let them have at it. Of course, they were done in 30 minutes (Jagger only last 10 because he hates his hands to get dirty). Well, at least it's done now and we can say we've done it...I have the pictures to prove it!




3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am glad you are still doing fun stuff with the kids. The children are getting sooo big. We just finished spring break and needed a rest after being at my parents for a week. Miss you guys. Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

I want to go roller skating!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Me by the way! : )