background

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Visit From Home!

For the last ten days we have had some of our dearest friends from TX staying with us. My girlfriend, Jen Jen and her two kids, Emily and Ally came to CO to spend their Spring Break with us. We were so blessed to have them and had a wonderful week of fun and laughter.

I am posting as I did when my in-laws were in for Christmas. I posted backwards so that as you read them you will read them in the order of actual events.

I hope you enjoy the stories and the pictures. Nothing can compare to the wonderful memories that were made though!

Thanks for being patient waiting for the posts until they left. I have learned how quickly visits go by and put all posting, and even most cleaning, aside until the visit was over. I am sadly learning that life goes by way too quickly, kids grow up way too fast and we have to do what we can to slow down and make sure that we take in as much as possible!

No comments: