background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Coupon Club

I am having so much fun saving money by clipping coupons. I would be interested in getting a group of women and moms together to help each other save even more. We could meet once a week. We could swap coupons that we don't use (I'm not big on the make up coupons, diapers, baby food and hair dyes). We could find out who got the best deal where. We might even be able to share the grocery game stuff so that not everyone has to pay for it. Maybe something like a Monday Night Madness at my house with coffee and cookies and coupons!! If you are interested, just comment on here. I would love to start as soon as possible!

5 comments:

Life With the Hobans said...

I am interested but I can't do next Monday I will be in Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this. I have been really bad about coupons, maybe this will help me save money. And get some girl time too! =)

Michelle said...

I just happened upon your blog. I know you're probably not close to me (Glenwood Springs) but I hope having a coupon swap works out for you because it sounds like a great idea.

Porter Prodigies II said...

That is a great idea! Where in Colorado are you located? Im in Aurora and would be interested...

Sarah S said...

I'm definitely interested in doing this, but like PP's I am in Wheat Ridge and not sure where in Colorado you are. It sounds like a great idea, I just signed up for the grocery game this past week.