background

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Perfect Daughter

I am so excited!

Yesterday Kaylee was so excited to find a CD that she didn't know in the cupboard. She put it on and loved it. Today she snuck it into the car so we could listen to it on our errands. It is my favorite CD of all time...like ALL TIME! It was...drum roll please...Kenny and Dolly's Christmas CD. Stop laughing...I"m being serious!

You already know that I love lists. And I can't believe that I neglected this on my list of 100 Things About Me, but I love Christmas music just as much. I get them all out the morning after Thanksgiving and it is nothing but Christmas music until Christmas is officially over. Now, I also have favorites and I play them over and over (much to my husband's annoyance!). Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney and the most awesome of all, and previously mentioned, Kenny and Dolly (which I am sure that I have been listening to since I was about Kaylee's age!).

So, I am so excited to see that my daughter has the most perfect taste in music. When I mentioned it to Jimmy this afternoon, he didn't seem quite as enthusiastic...I'm guessing because she has convinced me to start this Christmas music frenzy of mine exactly 27 days earlier than he was expecting the onslaught!! hahahaha

I believe in Santa Claus
I believe in Santa Claus
I believe there's always hope
When all seems lost
I believe in Santa Claus........................

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Well that is no surprise to me that our Kaylee loves our type of music Krista. Good job Kaylee !!!

Karen H TX said...

A girl after my own heart! I too LOVE Christmas music. I Love the fact that 99.1 and now for the past couple of Years KSBJ radio play nuttin' but christmas music from Thanksgiving through Christmas Day. I also Love to watch all the Christmas Movies. Usually by myself, cause bein in a house with all guys, they are just not as into it as I am. The only other thing I would "add" to the list would be Reba McIntire. One of My absolute favs!