background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The North Pole

Mom and Dad decided that they were not going to buy Christmas presents for us. Instead, they were going to "do" Christmas presents with us. Yesterday they surprised the kids and took all of us to the North Pole in Colorado Springs. There are a bazillion pictures but these are the only ones on my camera...so that's what you get.

Here is the official North Pole...and it's made out of ice.

What fun is an amusement park without a train??

I promised Jon that this picture would make it onto the blog!! xo

The boys checking out the map to see where we should head after our hot chocolate break.

Aunt Melissa on the Dive Bomb.

Jagger feeding Santa's reindeer.

James and Kaylee riding on a roller coaster together. Liz and I actually got on for the next ride. For a kiddie roller coaster it was very scary!! The kids loved laughing at us screaming!

Okay, if any of you remember the post from Family Camp then you will remember how scared I am of heights. Well, check out this next picture! I cried for the first part but then I got brave enough to raise both hands up into the air. So brave I am!! Lots of big hurdles this year.
Jagger on the Sky Ride.

James and Melissa on the Sky Ride.

And after four hours of fun would you believe that we didn't even go see Santa?! We were at the North Pole for goodness sakes!!
It was another perfect day. Thanks Mom and Dad. I know the kids loved every minute of the day and we had a blast too!

No comments: