background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not Me! Sunday

I did not go to the doctor's two weeks ago and find out that I have put on 20 pounds over the last two years. I did not come home and try to put on my size 6 capris that barely did up and had belly hanging over. I did not need to go on the South Beach Diet to lose all that weight!

But if I did....my scrumdillyitious Day 7 dinner might look something like this:



However, I exercise regularly and never eat junk food. Therefore, it is NOT ME!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recipe pllleeeaaase!! This looks delicious!!! xo

Nanny said...

Krista I think you have lost it.... get it.... lost it...apparently you are into a size 4 again.
Send me the recipe please.

Krista said...

My sweet family...my truly devoted followers!! haha
Chicken sauted with cumin and garlic.
Red and yellow peppers, onion and mushrooms sauted with a smidgen of smart balance and cumin and garlic.
On plate put spinach, lettuce. Put chicken and veggies on top. Sprinkle with 1tbsp grated cheddar, half a diced avacado and 2tbsp of salsa.
Yummers!!

Christy said...

You go girl! Wasn't that fun?! The dinner did look mighty yummy!