background

Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow!!

I woke up at 4am because Kaylee was coughing every 15 seconds. When I went downstairs to get the medicine I looked outside and the snow was falling....it was such a beautiful sight against the street lights!! I bounded up the stairs, with medicine in hand, and made my poor Kaylee jump out of bed so she could see the snow herself. It was very exciting. Falling back to sleep was VERY hard!!

We did fall asleep. When Jimmy came home from working nights he woke the kids up and before we knew it we were all out playing in the snow at 7am! What fun!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You negleted to mention that you called your sister when you saw the snow!! It was 6 am for me!!! But it was a wonderful way to start my day! :) Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!!!
xoxoxo

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

Jimmy looks happy about it!!! LOL!!!!

Look at those precious babies enjoying the snow!! They are so cute!!!
Still missing yall!!!

Nanny said...

You guys are toooooo cute.. Enjoy Enjoy

Anonymous said...

What fun Krista. I think you love winter as much as Brooke & I do. It snowed in Kamloops last week for the first time. Brooke handed me the camera and ran outside, dancing and twirling in the snow yelling "Take my picture Mom". I saw my little girl again. Winter brings such fond memories of both my kids. Enjoy!

Kevin Denke said...

The things us Colorado natives take for granted!