background

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Pictures Gone Awry

Okay kids let's take some cute pictures so I can blow them up for all of the grandparents. You are so cute in your Valentine's clothes. Hold your signs up!

Okay Kaylee can you smile??
I know it's amazing that she is smiling but boys I need you to look at me!
Great job boys...Kaylee stop being a brat and smile!

No...you are not walking away...get back here and enjoy this darn it!

Fine...let's take a picture of you crying and see how that looks! Great job boys!

Okay, forget Kaylee...boys you are adorable!

Sorry to the grandparents! No cute 8x10 of your heathen darling grandchildren. It did turn out to be a cute blog though. xo

2 comments:

Nanny said...

I had a daughter just like Kaylee...."KRISTA"...looks good on you. The pictures are wonderful. Thank you. xo

Christy said...

My mom says I birthed myself, but she can't give me any encouragement on how she delt with me! Don't you just love trying to make the kids do something you want them to do and they won't cooperate!?