background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Grocery Game

Oh my gosh! I have never loved grocery shopping so much in my life! I am the first one up on Sunday morning so I can run downstairs and get the paper and then log onto www.thegrocerygame.com and let the savings begin!

Today I bought $268.90 in groceries and only paid $143.03!! That's crazy nuts! I'm getting things so cheap that I'm buying lots and stockpiling them to have for the future. Pretty soon I'll only have to buy meat, produce and dairy. It's fantastically ridiculous!

If you want to try it out you can do a 4 week trial for only $1. If you do, make sure you put my email as the referral kristaclinton@hotmail.com so I can get some more weeks for free.

I promise that you will love grocery shopping like never before!

No comments: