background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Wrote a Book

Okay, so I wrote a book last night. I know...amazing right?! haha

It's just a short children's book about a little girl, named Kaylee, of course, that is going to stand up for God by praying over her lunch in the cafeteria. It's a bold statement for a little girl who hates to be different but her daddy told her that if she stands up for God, that He will stand up for her.

But now I have no clue what to do!

Seriously.

I have been researching publishers. I need an illustrator. I did send a cover letter and a manuscript to one publisher but I can't seem to figure out how to do the rest of them...they all require something different and you have to find that information which is a lot harder than it sounds.

Anyways, pray for me. I'm thinking that if this is God's plan then I will find a way to make this work. I really want this to glorify Him. If it works out then I have plans for several more stories along the same lines.

And...if you are an agent, illustrator or publisher reading this...contact me!! haha

2 comments:

Life With the Hobans said...

I have a cousin who lives in CA who is an artist, I am going to shoot him an email with the info about the book and your contact info, I think he would be a great illustrator. I can't make any promises but I will try to see what I can do.

Christy said...

You are a woman of many talents! I am so impressed!