background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

James is a Dancing Machine

Last night James and Kaylee's school held a Snowflake Ball. It was a dance from 6-8 and all parents were invited...children were not allowed to be dropped off alone since it's an elementary school. So, our little family got all dressed up and off we went to the Ball.
I was expecting Kaylee to be the only one to really enjoy it. She, and her girlfriends, had been talking about who they wanted to dance with and they had been very particular about they way they looked while getting ready. Of course my shy little girl just sort of "hung out" at the Ball. There is no dancing to be had for a nine year old girl! She did spend most of her night completely and totally embarrassed by her parent's dancing skills. Her look in this picture says it all!
Jagger is very much like his sister. He absolutely would not dance....until the last ten minutes! He much preferred to be held and walked around by daddy. These shy children of mine!!

Now...for the reason of this post...my James is a Dancing King! He immediately asked me to dance when we arrived and pulled me into the middle of the floor. And then he quickly moved on to some much prettier girls...let's count them.

We'll count me as one.

Two..and this was his favorite dancing partner. He twirled her around the floor like a party animal! At one point he was dancing with her and had three girls in line to dance with him next. My little stud!

Three...

Four....

Five....

Six...and this is number two's mom!! She made him jump high and even flipped him. He was very impressed with her skills!! haha

Six little ladies for my James! What a little charmer he is!!
What a wonderful night for the children. I was totally amazed at their different little personalities and so thrilled to see my James in his element. I can't wait for next year's Ball!!

1 comment:

Lesley At Sarita Farms said...

I bet Dad was proud of his little stud!!!
You are in trouble!!!!!