background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Absolute Randomness

I should be cleaning my house right now but that's incredibly boring! Instead I am going to embark you on a journey through my camera. You see, I have a 9 year old who thinks that picking up my camera and taking pictures of totally random things is fun. She never tells me about it and I find all of these weird pics when I go looking. It is almost time for me to empty my camera of its 300 pictures and start from 0 again so I wanted to do it before this load is all gone. Maybe this will be a tradition every time I have to put all the pics on CD. Here is some absolute randomness for your Monday...





























Okay, this one is kind of cool...




I am thinking that if Santa wants to bring Kaylee her own camera (it would have to be digital because I am NOT paying to have all of these printed!) that it might be a wonderful idea!!

2 comments:

clinton-family said...

Haha- that Kaylee is hilarious......I love the froot loops box with Jagger and James and the picture of the turkey!!!

So great! Miss you guys.....love you bunches!

Karen H TX said...

Love the photos...They are awesome. Santa would be wise to leave her a camera. But the down side would be the surprise photos left on yours....Love ya!