background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Real Santa and Reindeer

My Kaylee does not believe in Santa Claus anymore. I'm okay with that but since she got to believe for 8 years I've asked her not to ruin it for her brothers. She has been doing really well, but every once in a while she sneaks a little comment in.

The other night at dinner Kaylee says "I think that instead of milk Santa might like us to leave him some Diet Coke with his cookies." She smirks at me.

I say back "and maybe instead of leaving the reindeer some carrots they might like some dog treats!"

Well, Kaylee, Jim and I were on the floor laughing with tears coming out of our eyes. It was so funny and such a fun conversation with our Kaylee.

James is laughing because everyone else is and he says "or maybe the reindeer might like some apples..hahahaha!" He totally didn't get the joke because he's still a believer but oh my goodness...he certainly contributed to the laughter.

What a fun dinner that was!

.....I guess if you don't get it you should know that Jimmy drinks Diet Coke religiously and we have a dog that would love the treats! Or maybe you had to be there to see the humor....

No comments: