background

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

We didn't take very many pictures this morning. It was more of an afterthought. We decided to just enjoy. The kids were so excited to give us gifts that they had bought at the Santa Shop at school that our hands were very full.

I have to say...I was absolutely spoiled this year. I think it was my favorite Christmas ever! My honey went to a specialty shop and bought me my favorite candy bar from Canada. I cried! I got a lot of gifts...but the candy bar really touched me. Thanks babe!

Here are my new shoes...

Jimmy's incredibly sexy foot in his new slippers. I think we had feet on our mind this year!

Kaylee's mess...


James' mess, including that tv for his room.....

Jagger and my mess....

Kaylee playing her DS while it was plugged in (in her new outfit from Nanny and Papa).

Kaylee came upstairs in this outfit. She may not wear bows and boutique clothes like I want her to..but oh my I do love her funky sense of style....

Jagger with his new DS (and another outfit from Nanny and Papa).

And that's all for Christmas morning! Now it's time to play with our new stuff!

No comments: