background

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Niece

My sister Catherine and her husband Michael had their first little bundle of joy today. Michayla Catherine entered the world early this afternoon after a long arduous journey. This little girl is a miracle after years of trying, months of waiting and hours and hours of labor. Michayla was born at a healthy 7lbs and 14oz and with the most adorable little face I've ever seen. We are so blessed and elated to welcome her to our family.

Heavenly Father,
I am constantly amazed at your greatness! I am so thankful for this beautiful little girl that you created just for Catherine and Michael. I pray that you will watch over them as parents and guide them as they raise their little girl. I ask that you watch over Michayla; keep her healthy and strong and be with her as she grows up to be just who you made her to be. Hold this new little family unit close in your arms and let them feel your love for them in all that they see and do. Thank you so much for the gift of Michayla Catherine.
In your glorious and holy name,
Amen


1 comment:

Karen H TX said...

Absolutely beautiful! So precious! We are expecting two new additions to our family in the coming year. My neice is due in April, but they will take the baby by c-section in March because of her heart condition. Then my Sister-in-law is due in May. Now we have Ms Lesley due in August too! So exciting all this new life! God Bless you and your family and your new addition. Love ya