background

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Knittin' Mama

My mom has recently begun knitting again with the birth of her new granddaughter. Now, she has moved on to making hats for everyone. She is so talented! Well, since I live so far away from her (she is in Canada) I only get to see the hats by pictures. I'm sure I will never see another one after she sees this picture on my blog. However, it is only fair that all family members are equally embarrassed on the blog....

I could be persuaded to take this picture off with the gift of a knitted sweater for me (not for my kids and not with TWO shoulders on one side!!). xo

1 comment:

Karen H TX said...

cute hat! As far as the snow goes, it could be seen as a taste of something we want more of...hence needing a trip to Colorado to get more!!! See where this is going?