background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for the wonderful day I had in the sun today at the baseball game (Astros won! Go Stros!!). Colorado has the best weather ever and I am soaking up every minute I can!

I am so thankful for the close relationship that I have with my family in Canada. They make sure to include me in everything and I am forever grateful to them for that!

I am thankful for a wonderful in-law family. They love me to pieces and I love them just as much!

My husband is the best. Yes, he has his faults...but he is better than most! I can't imagine going on this journey of life without him. He is my everything!

I am thankful for my relationship with God. He is my foundation and through Him I have so much hope and that makes life so much sweeter.

My Kaylee drives me insane with her mood swings but I can't get enough of her. I am thankful for the good moments in between the moods and thankful that she is comfortable enough and feels loved enough that she can have her moods with us.

I am thankful for my James' laugh and smile.

I am thankful for Jagger's sweet touches.

I am so thankful and so in awe of the wonderful new friendships that God is growing in my garden of friends. How precious they are to me!

I am thankful for long phone conversations with my forever friends.

I am thankful for this house and all that it is filled with. Especially the love and laughter that echo off the walls.

I am thankful for our church that I am learning so much through. And so very thankful for the bible study/girl nights that I get to be a part of every week.

I am truly humbled and honored with all that God has placed in my life. My biggest prayer is that I will never take any of it for granted.

No comments: