background

Monday, May 25, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Going along with my new found frugal lifestyle...I had to make FIVE teacher gifts and I tried to do them for under $10 each. I made it at $10.25 and I am pretty happy with that. Next year I will have more time to plan and I will make it a point to pick special things up when I see them on clearance.

Each teacher received a $5 Starbucks card, a candle in a glass jar, a pure and natural hand soap and a destresser hand lotion.

My children colored each of their teacher's gift bags by themselves and then we just added the pink tissue paper. So cute with their added touch. I hoped the teachers loved the bags as much as I did! haha

We were very blessed with all of our teachers this year and I can't say enough about how they made our transition to Colorado so much easier than it could have been. I am so thankful for the teachers we had and I'm already praying for teachers for next year!

1 comment:

Lerin Mosser said...

Hi Krista -
I've been following your column in the Blade and have just begun reading your blog. We are also new to Brighton, well, I say "new" but we've actually lived here since Oct. 07. I was curious where you kiddos go to school? Thanks!