background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm a GREAT AUNT!!

My beautiful niece, Melanie, gave birth to her first child today. A beautiful baby girl named Adrianna Jennifer. She came into this world at a whopping 10 pounds and 9 ounces!! Way to go Mel!
I love this picture because you can see all of her chunky little rolls. Such a darling...she looks like a perfect little cherub!
Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this beautiful gift that you have brought into our family's hearts. I pray that you will watch over Adrianna and guide her on the path that you have set out for her. I pray for Melanie and Adam as they take their first journey into parenthood. Raise them up to be the parents that you want them to be and give them the wisdom and patience they will need along that path. Bless their little family Lord and keep them safe and healthy and keep them always as close together as they are today. You are an awesome God and we are so grateful for our precious Adrianna. In you holy name I pray, Amen.
Mel...I am so proud of you! You are going to be a great mommy!

No comments: