background

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Readers...Meet My Sister....

This is from my beautiful sister Jennifer who got most of the funny genes.....

Morning,

So I drove to work this morning (instead of taking the bus) because I'm taking Melanie to her Dr's apt this afternoon. I was sitting at a red light in my car, almost at my office when this car drives through the opposite light to turn. The man inside the car looks at me and gives me a little smile, then runs RIGHT INTO the car in front of him!! hahaha now instead of looking sorry and all worried, he looks BACK to me and smiles again and just shrugs his shoulders!!! hahaha He hit hard enough that the two cars had to pull over and check things out. The other driver didn't look too happy! Made my day!! : ) hahahaha

wonder if he would have smiled if I got out of the car so he could see the size of my giant ass that goes with the blonde hair I'm sure he was smiling at!!!! baaahaaaaaa

xoxo

No comments: