background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Confessions of a Couponaholic

So, I've been looking for a coupon dealer. I refuse to buy more than one paper because it already bothers me that we don't even read the paper..just recycle it. Well, I came up with a great solution.

Hi. My name is Krista Clinton. And I am officially a garbage picker!! hahaha!!

I went to the recycle bins and got tons of coupons this morning. It was very embarassing and I refused to look around as I was rummaging...but I ended up with a whole stack of coupons! Yay me!

added comment: I went to big recycling bins outside of schools. Not people's personal bins on their driveways.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, Krista you truly need to go into detox!

Michelle said...

That is exactly what I do. There is only 1 recycle center here and it is only open for a few hours during the week but I can get a huge amount of coupons there for free (and this happens to be my favorite word).

Krista said...

BTW...I've been informed that this is called Dumpster Diving...who knew??!!

Nanny said...

Krista you make me so proud....lol