background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grocery Deals of the Weekend

So, I only went to one grocery store and I only spent $50...well, after my savings of $48.

My best deals, found at King Soopers:

Ball Park hot dogs on sale for 99cents Fri thru Sun only. I had a coupon for $1 off 2 packages. I bought 2 packages and got them for 50cents each! I have never found them for less than 2 for $5 before so that was very exciting! Sure wish I had extras of those coupons!

And Krogers Hot Dog Buns were on sale for 50cents. I made some turkey chili last night and it was one cheap hot dogs and chili night!

Tree Top Apple juice. Buy one for $3.79 then get one free as well as a dozen Krogers eggs for free. I had a coupon for $1 off 2 Tree Top Apple juices so I got 2 juices and a dozen eggs for $2.79. Not bad.

Dole fruit is $1 each. I had a coupon for 75cents off of 2 cans. King Soopers matches coupons up to a $1 so I got each can for only 50 cents.

Also, I happened to go over to the dented can section and found beanie hats and mittens on clearance. I bought three hats and two sets of mittens for 50cents each! With the way my kids lose those things..that was definitely priced right!

Ok, so those were my best deals. Would love to know what you found!

Don't forget, the coupon club will start this Monday night at my place at 6:30pm. I will have snacks for all and my friend, Kay, will be speaking to us and letting everyone know how to get started on their money saving journey! See you there!

1 comment:

Ashley Parker said...

Hey do you actually live in Brighton (or how ever you spell it?) My Friend who I met though her daughter, sisters live there too. I was reading Maycie's caringbridge page and I saw her aunt wrote something and it has where the person lives and it said Brighton, Co. Just thought is was kinda funny. TTYL Ashley P.