background

Friday, October 17, 2008

New Boots

My first pair of snow boots in over a decade!! They have come a long way since I last wore them (wow..how old do I sound?!). They are so cute now and I love them. I actually went to get BearPaws but these Steve Maddens were right there greeting me as I walked in the front door. I love the knit look!

Both my mom and my mother-in-law sent me money for my birthday. My mom told me to buy some boots. My MIL told me to get a pedicure. I'm not sure why these ladies are so concerned about the state of affairs of my feet....hahahaha! I'm NOT complaining though. In fact, I think my feet are doing a happy dance at all the attention. Thanks moms!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy -a-day-late birthday to you! Cute boots! My birthday was just a couple of weeks ago. Us Libras gotta stick together. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you come back soon!
♥Jen

Kathy said...

I know you a very happy because you always missed the "seasons" in your short stop in Baytown. They look comfy.