background

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anderson Farms

Again..I love Autumn. I love everything Autumn. And when I found out that they have corn mazes here in Colorado, which I have never done before, I knew I had to try one out. So, today after church we headed on over to Anderson Farms. I will tell the day along with the pictures.

These are my beautiful children posing under the Anderson Farms poster...my husband thinks the kids are cuter than the poster though so it's just the kids!

Could James being any happier than in this bucket train?!


Kaylee loves the bucket train and wrestles with whether she should ride and be a bit uncool or sit it out...for now she is still riding.


For all of you out there that think Jagger looks like Jimmy...check out this picture!

Here is an obvious statement...this is the entrance to the corn maze. And a fat picture of me...
hahaha!

In each maze there are six stations to punch your card with (three mazes in one with a total of 18 stations). At each station there is also a map of where you are and where the other stations are. We never figured out how to read the map very well! And after over an hour left with only five punches to our card. It was lots of fun but a bit too much walking for Jagger (and too much carrying for Jim!).


I know Jim was just playing with the camera here but this is seriously my new favorite picture ever!


They had lots of fun things to do other than the corn maze. Here is Kaylee milking (again obvious..) a fake cow.


This was an awesome train that the kids played on. James is right in the middle with the black hoodie on.


Jagger rode a bike through a little tire maze.


Oh the mean spirited people that wrote this sign!! HAHAHAHA


Jimmy and Jagger met a new friend. This was beside a poster advertising Anderson Farms' Ghost Town tours.

They had a mini maze made out of the hay. Some kids chose to actually go through it...most kids chose to jump on top of it. Apparently it doesn't hurt too much when you fall down on hay. This was probably my kids favorite part.

Again, James is the one in the black hoodie. He was in a happy place today and I couldn't get him to sit or stand still enough to take very many pictures.

Jimmy made another new friend.....

And as if I need another reminder not to wear this shirt again...another fat picture of me!! But I had to post it because the rest of my family is so darn cute I could just wrap my arms around them and never let go...but nobody stays still enough for that around here!!

And that was our day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I thought you were one of the pumpkins! I love you but that's what you get for moving away!! LOL