background

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet!

And here are my little monsters.

Jagger as Spiderman.



James as Jeff Gordon.


Kaylee as a zombie...I love this picture! She did her make-up herself and she did an AWESOME job!

We went Trick-or-Treating with a bunch of friends. Here are the beautiful children that went with us.

And here are all the adults having way too much fun....courtesy of the witch's brew in our cups!

Our pumpkins at night.

And here they are checking out their loot.

Jagger has a bit of a crack...I mean, chocolate addiction!!
This was probably one of my favorite Halloweens ever! What wonderful friends we have been blessed with! The whole night was filled with chaos and laughter and I loved every minute of it. I'll be counting down with the kids until next year!


2 comments:

Catharooni said...

Love, love, love the costumes!! Your family pumpkin carving afternoon looked like so much fun and they turned out great!
Good job everyone!! xo

Sara said...

Hey Krista,
It looks like yall had a wonderful time!! We did too, one of our best. The kids look great, we miss ya!

Sara