background

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Love Shack

I can't believe it's taken a year but we finally got The Love Shack painted! And I LUURVE IT!

Excuse the fan in the window but we love the cool Colorado nights!



We haven't hung pictures yet...we'll do that tomorrow. It took 10 hours to do just the painting today! The bedroom matches our bathroom (and if you look close enough you can see the cute little rugs we found for the bathroom too!).
Now I just have one more hallway to paint and the entire house will be done....yahooooo!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

You go girl! Any time you want to make your way back down here, you're welcome to paint my house. :) It's on my list. Your room looks great!

Sara said...

Krista, It looks great. I love the color.

Nanny said...

I love the color Krista....what a good looking bedroom...

Carissa said...

It turned out great. Isn't it nice to get it all done and make your house your own?