background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Berry Patch Farms with Friends

My best friend Julie and I both have two older children in school all morning and just our younger ones home with us. So, I suggested we make a playdate and go berry picking with our boys. And what fun it was! And soooo quiet and relaxing. Don't get me wrong, I love going berry picking with the older children too...but it's so nice to be sibling-rivalry-free for a couple of hours!

Look mom...raspberries...and they are sooo yummy!!
Jagger was younger last time and did more eating than picking. This time he was my little farmer...I think he may have done better than me!

I think the world may have tilted a little to the right during this picture...
I promise he had lots of fun...I have no idea what this face was about!

Awwww...a mommy and her son. So special.

We took a wagon ride out to the strawberry fields after we finished picking raspberries.

They told us that strawberries were slim picking...ummm...I think we did pretty good!
Again, he was a pro!
On the way back we got to ride the hay wagon which is usually for school field trips..but she was heading back and let us on. How fun! And very very bumpy!!

What a fun day! I think Jonathon and Jagger are going to be the best of buddies!

No comments: