background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Emergency Hair Appointment!

So, I'm on the phone with my mom tonight and we're talking about some pretty serious stuff. Then all she hears is me...."OH MY GOD...KAYLEE JUST CUT HER HAIR AGAIN!!"

What can I do but laugh??

Here she is thinking she is sooo cute.
Notice she cut the sides. She couldn't reach the back which is what caused me to call the hairdresser's at 7:45pm and beg them to stay open until we got there so that they could fix her mess.

And now she has a cute little cut.
I'll use the straightener on it in the morning.

It's sooo short!!
It's all funny because if I don't laugh then I might do something very mean. However, this is the fifth or sixth time doing this...so there are consequences. Kaylee will be paying me back with her allowance for the $10.95 haircut plus the generous $5 tip I gave the nice lady for staying open for me. She is also not allowed to have the sleepover she was going to have this weekend.
Oh, and it just so happens this is the weekend for Jimmy and I to clean out the garage...and we just got an extra helper. Yay us!

4 comments:

clinton-family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I will have to keep those consequences in mind for a few years down the road.....what exactly was going through her little brain???? To cut her hair right after school has started?!?!?! She looks so cute though and the haircut is adorable!

Nanny said...

What are we going to do with the girl of yours....JUST LOVE HER : )

Carissa said...

Not to encourage this behavior, but I like the shorter haircut. I had a younger sister who regularly took matters into her own hands regarding her hair and my mom wouldn't take her to have it fixed, she just had to live with her new style.

Anonymous said...

Love all of Kaylee's pictures of letters...what a fun idea