background

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Break Sickies and Anniversary

Okay, so I had all of these wonderful plans for spring break. We would go to the country for the weekend. Children's museum on Monday, zoo on Tuesday, paint pottery on Wednesday and then off to family camp on Thursday. What it has been is nothing to do on Monday because it rained so bad. Stay home on Tuesday because James has the diarrhea. Stay home Wednesday because Jagger is throwing up and my tummy is queasy. Are you kidding me right now??!! We have to leave for family camp tomorrow and I need everyone better!!

The worst part of everyone being sick is that I had to cancel my cleaner today so that she wouldn't have to clean up while we were all here!! Ugh!

On a happier note...Jimmy and I have been married for nine years today. Woo HOo!! Jim took me to the rodeo last night for our anniversary. It was so much fun. I loved everything...bull riding, calf roping, calf scramble. It was so fun to watch! The highlight was the entertainer...Toby Keith was there!! Can anyone say sexy??!!! Oh my gosh...I am a way bigger Toby fan now than I was before last night. I've always enjoyed his music and I was dying to see him live because they say he puts on a great show...well! He rocks my world!! It was raining after the show and we were parked half a mile away but we were in such good spirits that it was even fun running to our car and getting all drenched. Great night! Great husband! Happy anniversary to us!

Now if I can just get these kids better......

No comments: